Last Updated: November 21, 2015
- A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13.
- A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By providing your Personal Data, you consent to such transfer.
- Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- Information You Provide to Us. If you provide us feedback or contact us, we will collect your first and last name, e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the message. We may use this information to send you a reply and to send certain promotional materials (“Promotional Emails”) related to Syncurity and/or our Site and Services. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional Personal Data from you. We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily. We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from the Site.
- Information Collected via Technology
- When you use our Services, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you use our Services, your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit are all collected. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you and administer and improve the Site.
- Log Files. We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files, including IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to improve the content of the Site, market research purposes, to communicate information to visitors and to better tailor our Services to our users’ needs.
- We may log information using Cookies. “Cookies” are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs
- Use of Your Personal Data
- General Use. We use your Personal Data in the following ways: (1) to identify you as a user in our system; (2) to improve our Site and Services; (3) to provide the Services you request; (4) to send you administrative e-mail notifications; (5) to respond to your inquiries; (6) to send you Promotional Emails related to Syncurity and/or our Site and Services; (7) to link or combine user information with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and (8) to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. Syncurity reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers: (1) to provide you with the Site and Services; (2) to conduct quality assurance testing; (3) to provide technical support; and/or (4) to provide other services to Syncurity.
- Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
- Personal Data. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and review, update, correct, or delete your personal information. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable consumers to opt out of tracking on our Site.