COMMERCIAL SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
East Coast and Midwest – Full-time
Syncurity is building a world-class Security Operations Platform. We believe that in order to continue to be successful, we need to hit home runs with our user experience. We are a http://mach37.com accelerated company, in the NOVA/DC area and are on a fast track to becoming a leader in our space.
Successful candidates can work well in a startup environment, are self-motivated, expect the best from themselves and those around them, and work well in a distributed environment.
The Position: Syncurity is a leading Cybersecurity automation and orchestration platform vendor. We help force multiply cybersecurity analysts and managers so they can handle more security alerts and incidents more efficiently, reducing fatigue and providing visibility to management.
Location: East Coast and Midwest
Salary: Depends on level of experience + Stock options.
Eligibility: If in U.S., must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Hours: 1 Full-Time (40+ hours) Some flexible hours will be offered depending on certain conditions.
Expand Syncurity customer base by and:
- Identifying and connecting with prospective customers.
- Qualifying potential opportunities for fit, budget and timeframe.
- Communicating the value of the Syncurity IR Flow platform vs. competition.
- Executing a complex sales process in conjunction with customer journey.
- Establishing and enabling channel partner relationships at both individual contributor and management levels.
- Establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers, partners, and other persons in a position to understand and communicate requirements.
Additional duties include:
- Provides support to marketing, lead generation, and channel activities.
- Responding to RFI/RFPs, verbal questions and written requests.
- Supports Field Marketing activities (e.g., Trade Shows) by planning, preparing and executing needed demonstrations, and engaging potential customers in qualifying conversations.
- Supports new sales to potential customers, and upsells to existing customers; by planning, preparing, and executing tailored presentations, including quarterly business review.
- Develop/modify as needed additional lead gen campaigns.
- Preparing accurate cost estimates by working with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel to determine appropriate scope and pricing.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Develops customer’s staff by providing industry and/or process information, examples, and connections.
- Accurately forecasting business using online marketing & sales automation tool.
- Prepares sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information.
- Identifies potential market opportunities by analyzing trends in customer requirements, technologies, or IT/Security applications.
- Maintains professional and relevant security knowledge by working with Engineering, attending educational webinars; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies and conferences.
- Contributes to sales effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
Skills and Technology
- Complex solution selling
- Google suite
- Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years enterprise sales experience, commercial markets preferred
- 3-5 years Security experience, SIEM security vendors preferred
- Selling to Customer needs through requirements analysis
- Business problem analysis and solving skills
- Security market knowledge
- Speaking and Powerpoint presentation skills
- Strong written communications skills
- Positive attitude, willing to work hard, including after hours if needed
- 50%+ Travel
- Fluent in English
- Attach your cover letter and resume. Be sure to include links to your online portfolio if it makes sense.
- The job title, description and role requirements for this position are subject to change without notice.
- Syncurity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Currently, Syncurity does not offer employment-based visa sponsorship.
- Syncurity may be open to remote employees on a case by case basis.