East Coast and Midwest – Full-time
Syncurity is building a world-class Security Operations Platform. We believe that in order to continue to be successful, we need to hit home runs with our user experience. We are a http://mach37.com accelerated company, in the NOVA/DC area and are on a fast track to becoming a leader in our space.
Successful candidates can work well in a startup environment, are self-motivated, expect the best from themselves and those around them, and work well in a distributed environment.
The Position: Syncurity is a leading Cyber Security automation and orchestration platform vendor. We help force multiply cybersecurity analysts and managers so they can handle more security alerts and incidents more efficiently, reducing fatigue and providing visibility to management.
Location: East Coast and Midwest
Salary: Depends on level of experience + Stock options.
Eligibility: If in US, must be eligible to work in the US
Hours: 1 Full-Time (40+ hours) Some flexible hours will be offered depending on certain conditions.
Serve potential and existing customers understand the value of the Syncurity IR Flow platform vs. competitive alternatives by:
- Identifying their IT and security environment
- Capturing their requirements and use cases
- Adaptation of the IR Flow platform and integrations
- Appropriately determine technical architecture
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
Additional duties include:
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering RFI/RFPs, verbal questions and written requests.
- Supports Field Marketing activities (e.g., Trade Shows) by planning, preparing and executing needed demonstrations, and engaging potential customers in qualifying conversations.
- Supports new sales to potential customers, and upsells to existing customers; by planning, preparing, and executing tailored product demonstrations, including priority product integrations.
- Develop/modify as needed additional IR Flow integrations using Python Client and Classes, and working with the Python programming language according to the SDLC defined by Syncurity Engineering.
- Supports preparing accurate cost estimates by working with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel to determine appropriate pricing meters (e.g. users, assets).
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Identifies potential product improvements by analyzing trends in customer requirements, technologies, or IT/Security applications in customer environments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by working with Engineering, attending educational webinars; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies and conferences.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
Skills and Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years programming/scripting experience, Python preferred
- 3-5 years Sales Engineer experience, security vendors preferred
- Selling to Customer needs through requirements analysis
- Technical problem analysis and solving skills
- Security product knowledge
- Powerpoint presentation and software demonstration skills
- Strong written communications skills
- Positive attitude, willing to work hard, including after hours if needed
- 50%+ Travel
- Fluent in English
- Attach your cover letter and resume. Be sure to include links to your online portfolio if it makes sense.
- The job title, description and role requirements for this position are subject to change without notice.
- Syncurity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Currently, Syncurity does not offer employment-based visa sponsorship.
- Syncurity may be open to remote employees on a case by case basis